- Agencies have been treating us badly. They cut royalty whenever they feel like it. We have almost never got a raise, but pay-cut is on the corner every so often. Is not fair.
- Agencies randomly reject our submissions. So much effort and so much hope - yet they reject it nonsensically. Is unreasonable.
- So many copy-cats out there. They copy with the thickest face ever. They copy it blindly. They copy the titles and keywords too. They have got no shame. Is crazy.
- So many new agencies appear throughout the years. We have helped. We have submitted. We have hope. But we have got no downloads. Is a total waste of time.
- So many spammers in our world. Icon warriors, marijuana-guy, yogurt-man, and bla bla bla. Check these spammers out at MicrostockGroup.com. Why do agencies even treat them with love? Why why why?
- We work so hard. We work like crazy. We don't get to sleep. Why is our works not getting a sale? Is demoralizing.
- Agencies love to play around with their partners and somehow, we get an unfair cut. We are so helpless.
- Agencies have been treating us like commodities. We have very little faith in them and in ourselves now.
- So many people use our works without paying. So many of them never buy the right license. So many of them got away. Just so many.
- So many mother fuckers took our images and post them for free. Is demonic.
- There are so many hate, jealousy, sarcasm, bullies, and, copy-cats among us. Many don't feel like posting anymore.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Microstock contributors have always been angry, but we have got our reasons why.